Brand: CAP Barbell
- #VERSATILE - Dumbbells offer the ability to target specific muscle groups or attain a full body workout.
- #CONSTRUCTION - Heads are made from ASTM A48 Class 20 grey iron joined together by a solid 1018 cold rolled steel chromed handle.
- #FEATURES - Original Hex Shaped heads prevent rolling. The medium depth knurling on the ergo handle provides essential grip and security during use. Coating is extremely durable and does not have an odor.
- #FUNCTIONAL - Perfect for isolations, full body, functional and HIIT workouts.
- #CHOICES - This dumbbell group from CAP is available in sizes from 5, 8, 10, 12, and 15-50 lbs in 5lb increments.
Publisher: Cap Barbell, Inc.
Release Date: 23-11-2011
Details: Dumbbells are used to exercise all major muscle groups, including arms, chest, back, abs, legs and core. The benefits of dumbbell exercises include muscle building, improving core strength, boosting balance, providing better bone health, burning calories, increasing energy levels, enhancing overall mood and more. Dumbbells are perfect for isolations, full body, functional and HIIT workouts. The CAP Coated Dumbbell heads are made from ASTM A48 Class 20 grey iron with a durable coating and joined together by a solid 1018 cold rolled steel chromed handle.
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 8.5 x 4.5 inches